Most people agree that homeownership rules! When asked, people say they want a home they can call their own, to raise their family, share with their friends and to feel safe and secure. It also accounts for the majority of most people’s net worth.
These rules can help protect your investment and make homeownership more enjoyable.
- Don’t overpay for your home
- Maintain your home’s condition
- Minimize your assessed value to lower property taxes
- Make extra principal contributions to save interest and build equity
- Validate the insured value of improvements and contents
- Stay current on surrounding property values
- Make mortgage interest payments deductible
- Invest in capital improvements that increase market value
- Don’t over-improve the neighborhood
- Keep records of capital improvements and other maintenance
We want to be your personal source of real estate information and we’re committed to helping from purchase to sale and all the years in between.
7300 France Ave S #410
Edina, MN 55435
Google Voice- 952-491-0884
Watch my Youtube video on how I sell a home:
RE/MAX real estate intro video athttp://youtu.be/EJE_s67xIWI
NMLS # 332556
Powered By WP Footer
READ MOREPrevious: Which Value Do You Use?
Next: Minnesota 2012 CRP forms